The moll Champion Desk is a reveloution in kids ergonomics. Designed for...
The Maximo is the ideal chair for growing kids. With seat depth, height...
The EZ vertical mouse by Minicute is a no-frills vertical mouse that is...
The Inca is one of the most popular task chairs offered in Australia....
The ESA Desktop LED Reading Lamp offers all the functions of a much more...
Ergostore Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all your purchases from Ergostore and Ergonomic Solutions Australia. They contain important information about your legal rights and obligations, including legal limitations and exclusions that apply to you. By placing an order for any product from Ergostore ("Ergonomic Solutions Australia Pty. Ltd."), you ("Customer / Consumer") agree to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below. You and Ergostore agree that the following terms and conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between the Customer and Ergostore. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these terms and conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these terms and conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods from Ergostore.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. In addition to the rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law you may also be entitled to benefits under the terms of any additional manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer's warranty (if it applies to your product) does not in any way affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law
Refund, Return & Warranty Policy
What is our return policy?
We do not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
• change your mind; or
• purchased the wrong product; or
• damage a product after purchase; or
• no proof of purchase is provided.
How can I be eligible for Refund, Return, Warranty Claim & or Consumer Guarantee Claim?
To be eligible for a refund, return, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim consumers must meet the following requirements:
• report the details of the fault and take the goods back to Ergostore (or return them by post or courier);
• provide proof of purchase when returning the goods;
• stop using the faulty item;
• ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
• be sure that you did not cause the fault ie. fault was not caused by the product being used in an abnormal or non-recommended way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering the manufacturer’s warranty void;
• the product must not be disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, we need to be able to prove that the product has failed; and
• not have reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Ergostore's attention soon after they occur.
Rejection of a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim
Ergostore reserves the right to reject a return, a refund, warranty claim or consumer guarantee claim if consumers:
• Change their mind about a product. This includes when a consumer has found a cheaper product elsewhere, has bought a gift that is unsuitable, or their circumstances have changed and they no longer require the goods.
• Caused the fault by using the product in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the manufacturer’s warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform
• Damage the product by making alterations not performed by us.
• Damage the product where the damage is caused by any factors beyond our control.
• Are unable to provide a proof of purchase, namely a tax invoice.
• Are responsible for damaging the goods by not following the care instructions (if any are provided).
In some limited circumstances, we are happy to offer our consumers with a conditional courtesy return if consumers want to exchange products purchased incorrectly provided the:
• customer notifies Ergostore within 7 days of receipt of delivery of the product;
• products are not opened, used and are still in pristine condition;
• customer accepts a minimum restocking fee of 25% of the purchase price (50% in cases where an item is purchased/ordered as a special order);
• Ergostore may reject the return upon inspecting the condition of the products and will return the products to the customer at the customer’s expense.
Acceptance of such returns are at the sole discretion of Ergostore
Returning goods to Ergostore
Ergostore do not take responsibility for any goods damaged or lost in transit when the customer sends the product back to us for warranty or return. The manufacturer’s warranty may be void if the product is damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packed appropriately for shipping before sending it back to us. If you are unsure about how to pack a product appropriately for shipping please contact us. The consumer is responsible for any and all charges associated with returning the goods to Ergostore.
Consumers may personally return goods to Ergostore in our opening hours with prior arrangement. No service fee will be charged to consumers who personally return goods to Ergostore.
For RTB (return to base) manufacturer’s warranty claims: customers are required to send the unit back to the authorized service centre with proof of purchase and a detailed fault description. Ergostore recommends customers to contact us to obtain further information on the warranty procedures and also access online status updates.
For Manufacturer direct warranty claims: customers are recommended to contact the manufacturer for expert technical support & warranty assistance, to lodge warranty claims and organize pickup or delivery. Please note, Ergostore do not provide pickup services on behalf of the manufacturer/3rd party service centres. Please read manufacturer’s warranty cards/manuals for additional information regarding support and warranty.
Special Orders, Clearance, Discontinued Items, Free products, Software and Consumable Products
Ergostore do not accept the return or exchange if consumers
• simply changed their mind;
• no longer require due to changed personal circumstances;
• found the product cheaper somewhere else;
• the goods are damaged due to misuse; or
• already knew of a particular fault in a product or we advised you of a particular fault in a product prior to purchase.
Free items bear no value and are not transferrable under any circumstances. If a Free item (promotional or otherwise) is not available, Ergostore will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative at its sole discretion. If there is not alternate item available, the consumer will not have any claim to compensation, as the free item bears no value.
A limited warranty may also apply for clearance, discontinued, or floorstock and demo items. Please read the product description or contact us for more details if you are unsure whether a product within the category above has limited warranty or not.
Before any manufacturer’s warranty claim, consumers are requested to make sure the product is:
• Not affected by being used incorrectly or in an abnormal way. Such a use may be noted in the warranty as rendering it void, or it may be a use that you wouldn't reasonably expect the product to perform.
• Not disposed of, lost or destroyed. In other words, there needs to be proof that the product has failed.
• Not reduced in value by delay on the customer's part. Customers should bring faults to Ergostore’s attention soon after they occur.
Ergostore is not a manufacturer or authorized service centre, therefore it is highly recommended that customers contact the manufacturer's technical support directly for any troubleshooting or technical support advice before you return the product to us for a warranty claim. Some of these manufacturer provided support services are free and may provide you expert technical advice. If the product is deemed faulty, in many cases, a tech support case number is assigned.
If the manufacturer directs you to return the product back to us then you should contact us directly.
Ergostore also reserves the right to apply any service fees for any warranty claims to cover all costs incurred including inbound & return freight, supplier/manufacturer service fees etc if the returned product is found to be not covered by warranty, warranty has expired, or no fault is found or the item was physically damaged.
Showroom Pick Up and Order Policy
We are purely an online store only and therefore function differently from a traditional retail store
The following Policy is applied to help us help you.
• All pick ups can only be collected once we have processed your order and have sent you a verification email or phone call stating that your order is ready for pick up.
• All orders ready for pick up but are not picked up within 2 weeks will be classed as uncollected and therefore will be cancelled and a minimum 25% restocking fee applied
• Stock is not kept at our Showroom and all online orders need to be paid prior to Ergostore arranging for the stock being brought to our showroom. You will be notified once the stock is ready for pick up.
A backorder occurs when we don't have the product in stock and will need to order it from our suppliers. This procedure generally takes 1 - 14 days for the stock to arrive at our warehouse. Usually when backorders occur we will notify you the estimated time of arrival (ETA) by email or phone.
Order Modify / Cancellation
No modification of orders (changing items) can occur after your order has been approved and is in the "Processing" status, unless the item is on a lengthy back order.
Dispatch times are subject to stock availability and may vary due to stock being sold out.
Delivery & Return Policy
Your total cost for purchase of any product will include shipping and handling charges shown on the Ergostore invoice and before you place your order online.
Please note that customers are responsible for all freight charges for re-deliveries, incorrect delivery details and these are added to the invoice total.
Items unavailable (no stock)
Orders are released for despatch when all products have been allocated to the order.
Any items that are unavailable due to a change in stock availability will be placed on back order. Ergostore will endeavour to fulfil your backorder as soon as possible and will notify you or update your item status with ETAs where possible. Should suppliers also not have the product in stock then you may request a modification, refund or store credit for the item/s and request a part shipment of your order.
Your account will be charged for the entire order, so that Ergostore can reserve the product and price for you. If this is not acceptable, you may cancel that portion of the order, and request an immediate credit
Risk of Loss
Ergostore will arrange for shipment of ordered product(s) to the Customer, Free On Board (F.O.B.) shipping point, meaning title to the product(s), and risk of loss passes to the Customer upon delivery to the carrier. Ergostore reserves a purchase money security interest in the product(s) until its receipt of the full amount due. Ergostoire will advise the Customer of estimated shipping dates, but Ergostore will, under no circumstances, be responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargoes.
Payment Ways & Terms
Orders: An order is not binding upon Ergostore until it is accepted & approved by Ergostore. Ergostore must receive full payment before it will accept, approve & process an order. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment & back orders (pre-order).
Ergostore Australia only accept payments made by;
• Credit or Debit Card
• Direct Deposit transfer only
• Cash on pickup (by prior arrangement)
Ergostore reserves the right to charge, at its discretion Credit Card Fee: We have 2% Credit Card Bank Transaction Fee on VISA and MasterCard 3.6% on American Express
PayPal incurs a 2.0% bank transaction fee on all orders.
Please note all Bpay and Direct Deposit orders will be cancelled where payment funds have not been received by Ergostore in 3 business days
Ergostore Credit Card Verification
As part of our verification process we will utilise various procedures to ensure ultimate protection to the Credit Card holder.
These processes may include but not limited to verbal verification via phone or a request for photo identification including valid Driver Licence, Utilities bill or the copy of the credit card.
Please note: Ergostore reports all attempted credit card fraud immediately to Australian Federal Police (www.afp.gov.au)
Product Information Policy
Our website is updated frequently to ensure that you'll view the latest products and correct pricing available, and that you receive all of the latest savings. At the time you make a purchase you agree to the listed price. The listed price is subject to change.
Ergostore reserves the right to make changes and corrections in prices, products and specifications without notice due to errors arising from misprints, technical and human errors.
Product Images and other Images
All product images on Ergostore website may vary from the actual product. All typographical errors are subject to correction. Please note that images are only to be used as a point of reference and are not indicative, in any way, of the actual product.
Product Descriptions and Specifications
Please be assured that Ergostore make every effort to ensure product description accuracy, however specifications, features, documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Ergostore will endeavour to correct the error as soon as possible.
Should you receive an order which does not match the online product description please contact Ergostore Australia.
Please note that product availability is subject to change at any time. Stock showing as available at time of ordering may sell out and therefore be on backorder. Ergostore will endeavour to fulfil your order as soon as possible and will notify you or update your item status with ETAs where possible. Should suppliers also not have the product in stock then you may request a modification, refund or store credit.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to ‘Competition and Consumer Act’ set out below our total liability with respect to any statutory guarantees (as that term is defined in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“CCA”)) when a problem with a product purchased by a consumer is major is limited to:
(a) payment to the consumer of the cost of purchasing the goods; or
(b) replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; or
(c) payment of an amount equivalent to any drop in value of the goods as a result of the major failure.
Subject to ‘Competition and Consumer Act’ set out below our total liability with respect to any statutory guarantee owed to a consumer when a problem with a product purchased by a consumer from us is minor is limited, at our option to:
(a) the replacement of the goods; or
(b) the repair of the goods; or
(c) the payment of the cost or replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods.
All express or implied representations, conditions, statutory guarantees, warranties and provisions (whether based on statute, common law or otherwise) relating to these terms and conditions, that are not contained in it, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competition and Consumer Act
Nothing in this document excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, statutory guarantee, right or remedy, implied or imposed by common law, statute or regulation which cannot be lawfully excluded, restricted or modified, which may include the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and corresponding provisions and relevant laws containing implied terms and/or statutory guarantees which operate to protect the purchasers of goods and services in various circumstances.