Scooter is perfect. Because the seat height and depth, and the backrest, can all be adjusted individually. And the adjusting mechanism couldn‘t be easier to use.
The high-tech mesh cover moulds to the body like a second skin, returning to its original shape as soon as you stand up. This makes it very comfortable with no pressure areas.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
What are the important features that a children's chair should have? Well in our opinion and what leading ergonomists say, a kid's chair should provide:
Good back support - to help amintain an upright posture
Freedom of movement - as kids like and need to move (this actually improves their concentration)
The chair should be height adjustable (so their feet can be firmly on the floor and not dangling)
Lumbar height should be independently adjustable - so the back support is adjusted to the right height
The seat depth should be adjustable - as children's thighs are too short for the seat pan on normal chairs and so they can not get their back against the back support
The Scooter ticks all of these buit has the added benefit of a mesh seat and back for great ventilation. The Scooter supports little kids from the age of 4 to sit with their back against the backrest, feet on the floor and with it's mesh backrest and seat, gives them the freedom to move.
Scooter the swiveling chair for kids and teens from Moll. The unique Moll principle: starts small, and grows perfectly with the user from their first day at school until they graduate
There are a lot of good arguments for the Scooter.
- High-tech mesh cover offers comfort and breathability
- The unique moll principle: starts small, and grows perfectly with the user from their first day at school until they graduate
- Sturdy and safe.
- Seat height and depth, and the backrest can all be adjusted individually
- The Scooter puts up with a lot and does whatever you want, due to the extremely solid:frame of thick-walled steel tube, and the seat and back carriers of fibreglass-reinforced plastic.
- Seat and backrest cushions can be ordered separately
- Scooter loads up to 90 kg of maximum weight, for body heights of approx. 110-195 cm
- Height adjustment: 28-52 cm.
- Seat depth: 28-42 cm
- The castors have brakes to keep the Scooter in one place, when you‘re not sitting on it.
- The six star base offers stability and safety.
Moll Scooter (Optional) Cushion Cover Colours:
The covers are changeable, so you can refresh your chair after a few years or as your child's taste (or their room decor) changes or you can use the scooter without cushions, perfect for summer. The Cushion covers are also machine washable at 40degrees, so they are 'Almost' kid proof.
The Scooter is designed and made in Germany, and has a 5 year warranty as standard. The german engineering and production are evident in all moll products.