The HAG Capisco with it's unique saddle seat and winged back rest is an ideal ergonomic chair that promotes movement and reduces stress on the back. Probably the best office chair for your back, due to the modified saddle position. The Capisco reduces stress through the discs while seated as compared to regular task chairs. Try a different way to sit.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Movement and variation of the body are vital while working, but it’s all too easy to forget to move, particularly when you are deep in concentration. That is why you need a chair that inspires movement without you having to think about it. You can adjust a HAG Capisco chair from a low-seated position to a half-standing position. No other work chair on the market is as well suited to varying postures and height-adjustable surfaces as the HAG Capisco. The chair encourages creative, alternate sitting positions. Forwards, backwards or sideways.
The Capisco in our opinion is one of the most effective task chairs on the market. It is a must for anyone who has lower back or sciatic pain and for those who want to prevent lower back degeneration that comes from hours of sitting.
- Non-traditional saddle seat design – Fantastic for people with lower back and sciatic pain.
- Flat seat is available at no additional charge.
- Naturally follows you as you move to the next sitting position.
- Adjustments: seat depth, seat height, back height, tilt tension backward, and three-position tilt lock.
- 200mm pneumatic lift (seat height 480mm – 660mm) is standard. Also available in 150mm lift (seat height 410mm – 550mm), or 265mm lift (seat height 570mm - 810mm).
- Lifetime warranty on pneumatic lift.
- Aluminum base with curved/arched footplace.
- Black, silver or polished aluminum frame(a black lift is standard with a polished base).
- Carpet or hard surface casters.
- Made of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Interchangeable compenents extend product life.
- Please contact us if you are in need of parts for your Capisco chair.
- GREENGUARD certified.
- Adjustable headrest available at an additional charge.
- 10 year warranty on all components
Up and down. HÅG Capisco Office chairs
If you’re into innovation, HÅG Capisco is the office chair for you. You won’t find another office chair so well suited to work surfaces at different heights or to height-adjustable desks. In a HÅG Capisco, you can sit equally comfortably facing forward or turned to the side, allowing you a broad reach. The chair has received a number of awards for its unique qualities and characteristic design. It has also been a forerunner in terms of environmentally friendly design and still has a very strong environmental profile compared to its competitors. You can choose a HÅG Capisco in good conscience.
Ever wondered what the best position to sit in is? It’s always the next one! An ergonomic chair is one that follows you naturally into your next seating position. It should heed the body’s movements, both small and large, and stay still when the body wants it to. With a chair that follows the body, the user can focus on work while the body supplies the needs of the muscles that are activated. You move your whole body without even thinking about it. Good blood circulation is fundamental to a healthy body and clarity of thought.
HÅG Capisco’s seat is made from recycled car bumpers and waste household plastic packaging. Plastic components are labelled to enable sorting for recycling. HÅG is registered as an environmentally conscious enterprise within the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS). We also employ environmental management systems in accordance with NS-ISO 14001.
HÅG Capisco – ‘The Saddle Chair’ – was designed modelled on the horse rider’s dynamic seating position. The chair is perfectly suited to any table height. Peter Opsvik and his colleagues have collaborated with HÅG since 1974 and have made a major contribution to the philosophy on which HÅG builds its business.
The HÅG Capisco is available in a range of different basic and luxury fabrics. Please specify fabric colour option at time of order or call to discuss. Below is a link to various fabric options that the Capisco is available in:
Stock and Availability
The HÅG Capisco is stocked in Black and Red Xtreme Fabric as standard and often stocked in selected luxury fabric colours, ready for immediate dispatch. Other fabric options which are not stocked incur a leadtime of 8-12 weeks. Please call or email for stock availability.