The HÅG Futu is a modern contemporary chair with movement in it's core. The inBalance mecahnism encourages movement in your feet and body while you sit.
The Futu is simplicity at its best. Perfect as an individual chair or as part of a Fitout.
- 1 Item Items
- In stock
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
The HÅG Futu is a chair that’s simple, elegant and incredibly intelligent. Design-wise it is a breath of fresh air in a world full of big overpowering chairs. Behind the clean design there is a revolutionary interior. At the core of the chair, HÅG debuts its new inBalance mechanism – a unique technology that allows you to adjust the tilt resistance with simple movements of your feet, according to individual needs and the latest ergonomic principles.
Though the HÅG Futu carries all the functions available on today’s most advanced chairs, it lacks the clunky, intrustive levers and knobs that disturb the visual expression. It is simple, easy to use and just as well suited to large office landscapes as to individual offices. Incredibly, 97% of the chair is recyclable and 50% of the chair’s components are made from previously recycled materials.
- 97% recyclable
- More than 50% of the raw materials used have previously been recycled
- There is no foam in the backrest
- No chrome, non-recyclable composites or glue are used in the production process
- Designed for extremely easy disassembly into clean, recyclable materials
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Environmental Product Declaration in accordance with EN-ISO-14025
- Adjustable seat height and lumbar support.
- Seat depth adjustable by moving the backrest (rather than the seat itself).
- Adjustable tilt tension.
- Five star aluminum base with grooved footplaces.
- Upright locking feature.
- Optional height and width adjustable arms.